PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 15, 2012

30 Day Fitness Challenge Day 26




Active Challenge:  Do at least 10 minutes of extra walking today.  Well this was a definite.  I ran up and down our hill to the stud pen about 4 times yesterday plus I walked up the bluff to bring home the goats who got let out of their pen by the horses.

Exercise Challenge:
Part 1:  Do 2 complete circuits of the low impact cardio workout.  They provided us with a long list of different excersises we needed to do.  With a few minor adjustments to make them work with the equipment I have, I was able to do them.

Part 2:  Perform the exercises detailed in the intermediate workout.  Again I was able to do these with some minor adjustments so that they would work with what I had available here in the house.

Flexibility Challenge:  This was a total stretch with resistance bands.  I do happen to have a set of resistance bands from when I was pregnant with one of the monkeys.  So I used those to complete their list of stretches.

Nutritional Challenge:  This one wanted us to take time after one meal to write down what we ate, how much we ate, how we felt, fullness, etc.  Well I didnt' do that.  I didn't have the time.  I can tell you what I did eat though!  For breakfast I had yoghurt, for first snack we hadoranges, for lunch we had leftover sutlers beans, for second snack we had apples, and for supper it was just whatever could be scrounged out of the fridge.

Mind/Body Challenge:  Schedule a 5-minute (or more) block of time today and spend that time doing any of the following:
  • Listen to your favorite song
  • Watching the sunrise or sunset
  • Reading your favorite book, website or blog
  • Stretching
  • Resting
  • Doodling
  • Breathing
  • Playing with your pet
This is meant for a time of relaxing.  Well, I did read a book while I was trying to nurse Fionna to sleep so hopefully that counts.  Nursing is relaxing in itself due to the hormones it produces and I love to read!

Make sure to hop on over to see what Kandi was up to at Gluten Free For Jen and check out my previous days below!

Pin It Now!

17 comments:

  1. Good for you! I know it is hard to work exercise into a busy schedule, but you are amazing at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out my blood sugar is a little high. My doctor recommended exercise. Thanks for the tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mind /Body challenge is something that really does work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Running up and down the hill. That's for sure some extra "walking" -- hehe.

    Leslie Galloway (LesGalloway //at// hotmail //dot// com) www.facebook.com/GallowayLeslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound busy enough as it is. How do you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 30 day fitness challenge sounds easy

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that's a lot in one day, well for me at least. I guess that's the mind part, to get motivated to just do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job! You are very inspiring. If you can do this with as much as you have going on, then I know I can, too! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will be so happy with yourself and your accomplishments when done. Congrats on a job well done so far!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you are able to do all of this you are progressing nicely. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is great! I'd love to do a 30 day fitness challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so motivatinal, and your almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this sounds like a great contest.

    ReplyDelete