PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 21, 2012

#BlogChallenge -Day 19

Prompt:  June 19--Something you're proud of from the last few days.

I am super proud of myself today!  I have been wanting something that I could use to carry the two babies around without pushing a stroller or carrying them on my hips for long periods.  I found a size 7 Natibaby woven wrap(20%cashmere and 80% cotton) that I used to make a back rucksack and front cross carry!  First time wrapping ever!  Super proud of what I did! See picture below, the babies loved it and fell asleep on our two mile walk!


Find all my posts together in one spot HERE!!!
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I could never go for a two mile walk with that much extra weight on me. You go mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I bet this makes thrifting about a million times easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should! I just tried it first time today so haven't tried out at a store yet.

      Delete
  3. congratulations!! and even a better workout carrying the babies instead of pushing even one of them. Now my question is, were you able to repeat the process without difficulty???

    myfreebi3s at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap it took me about half an hour to figure out how to wrap it properly, but now I've got it down! I can't wait to try different carries too!

      Delete
  4. great idea. and who doesnt love cotton/cashmere blend? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you walk that far wearing 2 babies? I would have been severely out of breath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Chelsea. I can barely walk 2 miles without the extra weight of two babies! ;P Do you have to have help getting that together and putting the babies in it, or can you do it alone?

    ReplyDelete