PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

#BlogChallenge Day 22

Going Green with the Grizls

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? 

When I was little I wanted to be a physical therapist.  From the time I was old enough to know what I was talking about until my senior year in high school actually. I only changed my major so that I could attend a closer college since I was getting married and we didn't want to live in the city.  My sophomore year in high school I had been accepted to the Physical Therapy program at a private college.  I ended up getting a RN, BSN(nursing bachelor's degree).

Find all my posts together in one spot HERE!!! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Nice to know that you kept at it and accomplished your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to be a teacher at one point but I think most girls go through that phase.
    btjfarnham at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to be Wonder Woman, and I was absolutely crushed when my teacher told me that wasn't possible :)

    ReplyDelete