PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mario Snack Olives Review!



I recently got the opportunity to review some yummy gluten free snacks from Mario Olives!  These are so yummy!!  Below is what they sent me to review!  I was shocked by how much they sent.  Such a great company!  Besides the great products below I also received 2 coupons from them!

I'm actually missing a few packets of the olive snackers.

three yummy flavors.  The Garlic was my favorite.
We received three packages of each of the three flavors; kalamata, garlic, and chili.  Garlic was my favorite, though the other two were good too.  My kids tried them as well but weren't too thrilled.  I think they got daddies taste for olives.  I love them though.

The bacon bits were gone in a flash with salads.  My kids love meat of any kind and they always want bacon bits on their salad(learned this from daddy too).  Even the babies had to have some of the bacon.  These are really good!  I really don't buy bacon bits often as I prefer to make my own to ensure it is real bacon, but these are some I'd be willing to buy!

We also received a can of black olives.  I added these to a three bean salad and oh my goodness was it heavenly!  Yum yum yum.  I did have to cut them up a bit so that they were smaller for the babies.  Big kids didn't even want to try them but the babies did.  I think I have those two cuties hooked!!

You can find more about Mario Olives by going to the places below:

website
facebook
twitter



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. They sound really good! New product for me...I will be checking them out! Thanks for the review..I love trying new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the awesome review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really yummy! I have not heard of them so thank you for the review. I think these would be great grab snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I eat black olives all the time. Would love to try some. Will be checking out the website right after I hit enter.

    ReplyDelete