PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

30 Day Fitness Challenge Day 17



Active Challenge:  To do yoga in the morning and evening.  I don't do yoga.  I was also very sick with a 101.3 degree temperature yesterday.  I did not do anything.

Exercise Challenge:  Do 35-50 minutes of steady state medium intensity cardio.  Yeap didn't do this either.  With a pounding headache, temp, and other things not feeling well I really didn't do too much yesterday.

Flexibility Challenge:  I did do some stretching.  I didn't do anything major just a few stretches to try and help myself feel better. 

Nutrition Challenge:  Reduce your portion sizes for at least one meal.  I did this one.  Not intentionally mind you, but I just didn't feel like eating.  Breakfast was nothing, lunch was half a sandwich, and supper was non existent.

Mind/Body Challenge:  Lay on the floor or bed in corpse pose and totally relax your body.  Did not do that, but I did lay down for awhile once my husband got home with a blanket over my head so I could try to rest.

And that was my day.  Not very exciting I know, but I don't get sick very often.  When I do it's best to do as little as possible.  Make sure to check out Kandi's post over at Gluten Free For Jen to see what she did yesterday.

Day 1                          Day 16
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. How are you doing with the Challenge? I failed it due to the move and no internet but if they do it again I will rejoin. I wanted to see how Team Mommies is working for you and if there is anything I can help you with. Is there any companies you would like for us to Pitch for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I've done really well with the challenge! So far, I'm loving Team Mommies. Have we found any gluten free products that have agreed yet? Rudi's, Udi's, Newmans Own Organics? I'm also a whole bean coffee lover!

      Delete