PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 14, 2012

#BlogChallenge Day 14

Going Green with the Grizls

Prompt:  Give 15 tips to get through life

This is actually harder than it looks.
1- Don't sweat the small stuff.  Is it really that important that the kids eat the meat before the salad?  I know silly example but it serves its purpose.

2- Choose your battles.  It goes along with number 1.  Choose what you want to battle over with your kids, coworkers, etc.

3-  Take time for you.  Even if it's a few stolen minutes by yourself in the bathroom daily!

4-  Wake up before your kids.

5-  Teach your kids how to help with chores.

6- Going along with number 5 remember that everyone has to learn sometime.  Don't stress if it's not done perfectly to your standards, they'll get there.

7- Teach your children by example.  If you want them to eat healthy, then show them how.

8- Stay active.  As a nurse I can tell you that this is very important.

9- Read.  Reading is a great way to broaden your mind and let yourself explore.

10- Make sure to tell your husband/children you love them.  You never know if it might be your last opportunity.

11- Enjoy life.

12- Don't take life too seriously.  Have fun and laugh often.

13- Have pets.  They lengthen your life and give you a sense of purpose.

14- Do what you enjoy.  It doesn't matter if others don't approve, its not for them!

15- Forgive.  It only hurts you if you don't forgive others.

Find all my posts together in one spot HERE!!! Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. These are fantastic and probably what I would post myself. Do you mind if I just copy and paste :) (Kidding)
    But I really like them and is what I try and practice with my kids.. especially the chores and not being perfect about it. (My son could never clean his room properly.)
    Anyway thanks for sharing.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list...I was trying to think of 15 things I would give but as you say its harder than you think LOL

    Thanks
    Pamela
    Still Dating My Spouse
    http://www.stilldatingmyspouse.com

    The Pitch List

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to work on number four...lol. Artist Child beats me to it, every time!

    http://www.thevagabondstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff!! Since we can't have children, #13 is our lifeline!
    http://sewrecyclelove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely list.. ^^ I love the most 7, 8, 9 n 10.. I havent't got married/having children but these tips i would always remember.. ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to work on #15. When I started writing mine I knew that i would read that on at least one of these lists.
    darn it anyhow (smiling)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to work on 1, I find myself worked up on things I shouldn't. At the time an event happens Get so upset it is ridiculous, I calm down afterwards but need to learn to take a breath. I am in a good place with #15.
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great list. I need to work harder at #7, in a good way. Our children learn by our example- good or bad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! Though I have to add,with #13,I think that only works if you have one or two pets. Not 10. I think mine may be shortening my life span. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. 11. Enjoy life is my favorite..so simple yet so important.

    ReplyDelete