PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

#BlogChallenge Day 12


Going Green with the Grizls

Worst injury you've had & how it happened.

The worst injury I've ever had would be when I broke my foot.  That in and of itself wasn't so bad, it was only a break down by the toes.  Had to wear a cast for 8 weeks.  No, the bad part was that it was very simple how I broke my foot.  I stepped off a stair wrong at the age of 10 and broke my foot.  That was when I realized that my aversion to milk was getting me into trouble.  At that age I had no idea what an allergy or intolerance was, luckily later I realized that not only did I not like the taste of milk but I was lactose intolerant.


Find all my posts together in one spot HERE!!! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Aww. Thankfully, I've never needed a cast. But I broke my toe pretty badly and wished there was something they could do to fix it. No dice--had to wait it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's interesting about the not liking the taste of milk afterward! Our bodies are so weird but awesome sometimes!

    http://www.thevagabondstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for you. I broke the balls of my right foot when I was about 12 years old. It was so painful and I had to spend about 12 weeks in a cast. That was the longest summer of my life. It wasn't pretty when they took that cast off. :)

    ReplyDelete