PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

30 Day Fitness Challenge -Day 9



Previous Days:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8

For Day 9 we were supposed to start off with yoga for 5 minutes.  Did NOT do this, but I did start my morning off with running up and down the basement stairs several times so that should count!

Next, was medium high exercise with no distractions.  Well sorry to say, but I never have no distractions!  Yeap the kids just keep finding me!  Today I did some bluff hill climbing as we were finishing fence.  Carrying one baby on each hip walking up and down so good hills, I'd say I can check this one!

Next was a set of 8 stretches.  I did not do all the stretches, but I did do stretching first thing in the morning and before going to bed.

The nutritional part was to write down any cravings that were had today.  I can say that I did not have any cravings.  We were so busy finishing the fence and then having to take a little one to the ER for a cut that I didn't have time to think of any cravings!

The mind and body challenge was to sit and do nothing for 5 minutes.  Did not get this done.  By the time all the kids were in bed asleep, I layed down to sleep as well.  I did spend my normal Bible reading and prayer times though!

Sounds like Kandi had a good time yesterday so you might check out her post by going HERE.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment