PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dippee Dypees Diaper Review

I was super excited when Dippee Dypees Diapers agreed to let me do a review of their diapers.  They have such absolutely cute diapers.  And they are so soft!  I love the velour!  And the most wonderful thing is that they don't cause rashes on my littlest!  See the below pictures for the cute squish we got to try!
ooga booga print, no snaps so I used diaper pins though you can easily use snappis

trifold soaker plus small soaker

This is the trifold which can also be used as a diaper in and of itself when baby is little! 
I love multipurpose if you haven't realized this yet!

This fabric is so soft.  When we first got it I just wanted to snuggle up with it.  Fionna of course snatched the diaper, looks at it, and proclaims it "baby".  Baby is her new word that means it's hers!  I guess she figures because she is the baby that if she says it's the babies we should understand that means mine!  This girl is just too stinking cute!

I did not use a cover over our diaper.  I simply let the Fionna wear it until it started to feel damp.  We were at home however, so if you're going out and about you might want to cover up.  I just can't bear to cover up those cute little monsters.  Kind of fitting for my littlest monster to be wearing monsters!

Dippee Dypees has agreed to giveaway a fitted diaper to one lucky winner during the Made in America Giveaway which will be starting on July 4th so stay tuned and watch for it to go live!  You can find more about these great diapers by visiting the sites below!

I was just informed that there is going to be a big Etsy stocking on July 20th so better start stalking them!!

Facebook
Etsy


You can also see the rest of the prizes that will be offered up for this giveaway by going here!!

Disclosure: I was provided with this product for a review. I was not compensated other than in the product. This being said, all opinions stated in this review are solely my own and not influenced in any way.


Pin It Now!

52 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like such a nice diaper! Nothing like this was around when my kids were little. If I had babies again, I'd have a drawer full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My children are grown up now, but I wish these diapers had existed when they were little. Diaper rash was a problem and you said these are soft and comfy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ooga booga print! I was just thinking I wanted to buy a new diaper for DS (not because I Need one, just want one lol). I'll definitely be stalking this store! THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that it has a tri fold soaker in addition to the soaker! Cute cute diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute diaper. I really wish I would have done cloth diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really cute diapers.

    Katie Wurn
    kpopjunki.blogspot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ooga booga print! Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does look soft enough to snuggle with!!!! I've never seen a diaper like that without snaps! What a neat idea! I want to touch this diaper! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. That diaper is adorable. I sure wish they had these types of diapers years back when mine were small. I too love the look of the velour. My nephew and his wife are expecting and planning on using cloth with their first baby. I'll have to direct her to their page. Thanks for reviewing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! It looks so soft. I like that it doesn't have snaps, makes it easier to customize the fit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love dippee dypees and am dying to try one of her fitteds! That one is so cute, and I know it's absolutely scrumptious in hand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are right, these are so cute. Comfort & dryness very important.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Her diapers are so pretty!!!! Loved looking at her pictures on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooo and they have ooga booga.. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I prefer to use snappis over snaps - so I like to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nothing going to the landfill!! Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the colors and patterns!! The blue polar bear is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the velour -- what a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that its absorbent enough to run around coverless

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think that this looks like a great diaper... I have a new found love of fitted diapers and I would love to add more to my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the trifold! It looks like it would be super absorbant too

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love ooga booga prints and I don't own any yet!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like it would be super soft on baby

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the print! Looks really soft!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the multi-purpose trifold part!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the trifold inserts - they wash cleaner and dry faster.

    ReplyDelete
  27. it looks so soft I think my twins will love this

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the trifold inserts too because they are easier to get clean.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This diaper looks so soft and fluffy, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like that you can add more or less inserts for absorbency

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks like it would be absorbent enough for my super wetter! Would love to try

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm okay with not having snaps/aplix. Snappis are more adjustable.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love all of the diapers I've bought from Dippee Dypees, especially the prints.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love that it comes with a trifold which could be used by itself on a newborn!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think every family needs an ooga booga print diaper =)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like that you can use a snapping with this diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I hope I win these, they look quality!

    ReplyDelete
  38. We are looking into diapers for our baby (due in November) and I really like that this comes with a prefold that I can use as a separate diaper when she's little.

    I really hope I win :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Looking forward to the stocking this week

    ReplyDelete
  40. You can tell how soft the diaper is even in the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. How do you know when to use the prefold only, or add the soaker? I'm new...

    ReplyDelete
  42. Im new to cloth diapering and am really liking these type of diapers, the best is the softness abd lack of rash

    ReplyDelete