PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

30 Day Fitness Challenge -Day 10



Today's post is going to be a bit short and sweet, tomorrow's probably will be too.  I had to take my oldest to the Dr yesterday for fever/sore throat.  Yeap she's got strep throat.  All the kids plus daddy shared a water jug over the weekend while building fence, so my days are about to get even busier with sick kiddos.  I already have 4 others that I think have got it.

Anyway, for the Fitness Challenge!

Challenge 1:  Active Challenge:  set an alarm to go off every hour and take 1-2 minutes to stand/stretch/walk around.  I so did not do this one!  I rarely get to sit around at all, half the time I'm even standing when typing because the kids are all helping me.  I can honestly say the only time that I was sitting yesterday was when I was driving.  So, check on this one.

Challenge 2:  Exercise Challenge:  Spend 5-10 minutes with a light warm up of light cardio.  They suggested walking in place.  I did some half hearted chasing of kids around the house for 10 minutes in the morning.  Check on this one.  The second half was to do 9 different exercises with a weight.  I do have a pair of 5lb weights, and had planned to use them to do these, but I did not find the time what with taking my daughter to the Dr and having sick kiddos. Non check on this one :(

Challenge 3:  Flexibility Challenge:  This came with a list of stretches which I did do in the morning before having to go to the Dr's.  I was only able to do 3 of the 5 because I do not have an exercise ball, but I'm still giving myself a check for this one!

Challene 4:  Nutrition Challenge:  Cravings. . . . so I did have a craving yesterday. . . and I gave in to it!!!  Yeap fail on this one, lol.  I had a dark chocolate raspberry candy by Dove and it was so yummy.  As for meals. . . . I was not such a good girl here yesterday. I skipped breakfast to get out of the house to get to the Dr's.  Lunch for the kids was sandwiches with chips, fresh cherries, and carrots.  I grabbed a few cherries(yes I know very bad of me).  Supper was leftover potato salad, lettuce salad, fruit salad, and steaks/brats.  I had a brat and some lettuce salad. 

Challenge 5:  Mind/Body Challenge:  Take five minutes to massage your hands or get a manicure.  Well first, I've never had a manicure at all in my entire life.  Second, I did not have a chance to give myself a hand massage.  The only thing I did that was close to this was milking my goats.

Make sure you check out my previous days and head on over to see what Kandi has been up to over at Gluten Free For Jen.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I'm in need of a fitness challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great!!! Good luck! I really need to start workout in some way again...just been lazy lately. Thanks for the posts. =)

    ReplyDelete