PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 10, 2012

#BlogChallenge Day 10

Going Green with the Grizls

Cost aside, famous art piece you would have in your home.

I'm not a huge art fan.  I've never been to an art museum and never studied art or paintings.  I do have a lot of pictures on my walls.  I love the Godey's ladies prints.  My bedroom walls are covered in them!  So for me, I guess I'd have to say some original Godey's prints!


Find all my posts together in one spot HERE!!! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I would love to have the painting of the Sistine Chapel on my ceilings. I would be in heaven if I had that to stare at all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Both of these works of art sound awesome to own! Great to find you today via the Summer Blog Challenge!

    I am an artist who especially loves collecting the work of local, upcoming women artists. Ten years ago I never would have suspected I would be doing this now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you made me googled about Godey's ladies prints, since I never heard about it before -__- haha.. now I know.. nice2.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pretty!
    I can't imagine not being a fan of art! lol...but, I'm an artist and an art student. :P

    http://www.thevagabondstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a follower of any specific artists. I like paintings or photos of trees, the ocean, cliffs... anything that brings the outdoors inside.

    ReplyDelete