PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Aura Cacia Essential Oil Review




I recently received in the mail to receive some essential oils from Aura Cacia.  I love essential oils.  I use them to help treat what ails us and to help make things smell good.  When we make our playdough I add scents to it!

Anyway so here's what I received.  Two room sprays(oh my didn't even know they made these!) named Chill Pill and Pep Talk.  I also received a bottle of Patchouli oil as well as a coupon and a booklet on their oils and yoga. 

If you've been following my 30 Day Fitness Journey you'll know that I don't do yoga.  However, that did not stop me from reading this booklet as it explained how certain oils can help you relax, focus, etc.




Chill Pill:  Chill out with this blend of calming lavender, refreshing citrus, and balancing patchouli to diffuse anger, quiet arguments and create harmony.  Don't let road rage or conflict get the best of you- just chill. . . . .(from back of bottle).  I personally love this scent.  But I should say that lavender is one of my all time favorites.  I liked to spray this in the bedrooms a few minutes before we would put kids down to bed.  It helped to wind them down faster and fall asleep quicker.

Pep Talk:  Put some pep in your step with this blend of spicy cardamom, invigorating peppermint, and energizing citrus to clear the cobwebs, inspire decision making, and dissipate the doldrums.  Perk up with Pep Talk!(from back of bottle).  I enjoyed spraying this in my "workout" room before I'd start exercising.  It helped to wake me up and get me moving!

Patchouli:  This bottle doesn't tell us as much.  It is USDA certified organic and you can buy these from Frontier(I love Frontier products).  As a short description it says it is musky, a base note, and sensualizing(from bottle).  I'm not crazy about it by itself, but when I used one drop of it with 2 drops of lavender in a coconut base it worked wonderfully to get rid of my headache!!

Right now on their facebook page Aura Cacia is hosting Om is Where the Heart is Sweepstakes.  Make sure to pop over there and get entered to win some free product!  I know I've entered!!

If you'd like to learn more about Aura Cacia and how you can find their great products make sure to visit their website and facebook page

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I could definitely use the Chill Pill spray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so not a fan of Patchouli! I feel that it is a hippy smell, you know free love, free drugs. Sorry, but that is where my mind goes everytime I smell it.

    myfreebi3s at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete