PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 11, 2012

30 Day Fitness Challenge day 22



Active Challenge:  Do 20 extra minutes of walking today.  Well, that one was easy.  We do a lot of walking around here so it was pretty simple for me.  One little walk with the kids and it was done!

Exercise Challenge: 
Part 1:  Perform lower body exercises.  They gave us a list of ones we could do.  I did the squats, lunge, and leg lift.  I also did my baby leg lifts where I sit and lift the babies who are giggling on my feet.
Part 2:  They wanted us to work on our abs.  They gave us a few exercises to do.  I did not do the ones with the weights.  I did do the side leg lifts and some crunches on my own.

Flexibility Challenge:  Lower leg stretches.  They gave us a list of leg stretches to do.  I did most of them.  It's kind of hard to find time to do all the stretches when I'm still doing some on my own and I have all the child help I do.

Nutrition Challenge:  Eat at least one serving of veggies with each meal.  Well I did not get the veggies in with breakfast.  As it was Sunday we had pancakes for breakfast.  We did not have a morning snack due to fixing fence.  Lunch was sausages, fresh fruit and veggies(apple, grapes, oranges, carrots, celery, green peppers, and cucumbers).  Afternoon snack was leftovers of the fruit and veggies.  Supper consisted of bacon and eggs with veggies sticked up and fruit slices.

Mind/Body Challenge:   Choose three strength training exercises and do them slowly concentrating on how your muscles are feeling.  I did not do this.  I really just did not have time for that one.

If you've enjoyed this post make sure to check out all my others below.  I can't believe we're almost done with this 30 day challenge!  Make sure to hop on over and check out Kandi's post at Gluten Free For Jen.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Way to stick with it!! Congratulations! You are almost done.

    Coming by from the Monday Hop. Hope you can come by our site as well.

    www.SweepstakesMama.com

    All the best!

    Shannon, Sweepstakes Mama

    ReplyDelete