PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

ZookiesCrafts review



I got a chance to review this great diaper cover from ZookiesCrafts!  I am in love.  I saw this one sized cover and knew I had to have it.  Cowboys!  Yeap this is so our family!  The girls love it and someday a little boy or girl can wear it once we're done with it! This is made with excellent quality.  You have a cotton outer with a PUL inner.  It has been hemmed and edged to prevent it coming apart and has several snap rises to make it a true one size diaper.  See some pictures of this super cute diaper below!


Diaper laying out flat.  It's a bit blurry had some baby help taking pics!

on tiniest setting

and the largest setting
Now tell me is that not the absolute cutest diaper cover you've ever seen!  You can find ZookiesCrafts on facebook or their website!  Make sure to check them out and like them to get a headstart on the giveaway they're sponsoring that goes live tonight for a $25 gift certificate to their website!  How great is that?

Pin It Now!

23 comments:

  1. Its so cute! I shish I had a little one just so I could use these with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute I really wish I would have done cloth diapering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cloth diapers and this is so different! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wish I had knew about these when my children where younger and wore diappers. I also like that one than one child can wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 3 year old would love that print (except she has been potty trained for a year lol) because she is in love with cowboys and cowgirls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! My daughter is 14 months. I have no idea when to start training her. I read somewhere to introduce her to her potty so I bought one and put it in the living room - now she thinks it's a toy and fills it with blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen such a cute cloth diaper. I wish that this had existed years ago

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love their designs! They have really cute products and even handmade soaps!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO CUTE! Kinda makes me want to put a cowboy hat and boots on one of my boys with that diaper on and get pictures done LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Zookies! She makes the best diaper covers. I recently just reviewed one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the sassy skulls print thanks for telling us about the company

    ReplyDelete
  12. How darling, I think I'm going to order some for my niece's baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love all the fun patterns diaper covers come in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Being that I was born and raised in the Wild West of Arizona, I LOVE all things cowboy & Cowgirl. SUPER Cute diaper cover!!

    jenny at dapperhouse

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute, Jenny. We are using gDiapers right now. They are working well. Thank you for sharing this review though. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute! I want to start cloth diapering! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think these are great to keep your baby cool during these hot summer days!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a lot of fitteds so more cute covers would be great to have.

    ReplyDelete