PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 29, 2012

Baby Mantra Shampoo and Body Wash Review

I was given an opportunity to review a bottle of Baby Mantra Shampoo and Body Wash recently. 

Cerified natural they are also free of:  fragrance, toxin, chemical, dye, gluten, and cruelty free, as well as being made with all natural organic ingredients and recyclable.  Not tested on animals and no animal ingredients.

cute little bottle!
This is a low foaming formula so don't expect tons of bubbles.  It does the job though and gets all the dirt off!  My littles love to play in dirt and water(making mud) and covering themselves in the said mud.  We gave this stuff a hard task to do and it did it!  And most importantly, it did not cause my youngest to break out.  She is allergic to several things and it is hard to find a body wash/shampoo that she can use!

This has a pleasant aroma of lavender(has some essential oil in it) and is creamy smooth due to the coconut oil I think.  I give this a thumbs up and recommend it. You can learn more about Baby Mantra by using the links below!


"CHECKOUT" Baby Mantra: http://www.baby-mantra.com
"LIKE" us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BabyMantra
"FOLLOW" us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Baby_Mantra
"SEE" us on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/babymantra/
"SUBSCRIBE" to our Newsletter: http://www.baby-mantra.com/gift-tote.html

I was provided with this product for free.  I was not compensated for this review.  All opinions expressed in this review are my own. Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info I love a great wash for baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very gentle wash for baby! Thank you for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review, but perhaps show some personal pictures of it in use? We all love to see the kiddos :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like baby wash that is hypoallergenic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love natural and organic products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. coconut oil and lav are some of my faves to put in body products- sounds delish! i want to try some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love coconut oil & this sounds so gentle - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am currently using Baby Mantra products on myself and my baby girl, and we both love it!! Baby Mantra's Calming Massage Oil is very nice too...Thank you Baby Mantra for making amazing Natural and Organic products!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this baby shampoo and body wash, I wonder if this is available here in the Philippines...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think my toddler and I could appreciate the low-foaming. My daughter screams whenever we wash her hair. It's awful! We found she broke out with a rash with Aveeno baby shampoo too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used baby mantra claming lotion and massage oil on my kids and myself and i love it. it is natural and ogranic and does what it suppose to do.thanks baby mantra

    ReplyDelete