PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 22, 2012

Costume Madness Costume Review

imagesblank1

I recently was given the great opportunity to review a costume through Costume Discounters, or rather I should say my son was!  Yeap we got a costume for our littlest boy who will be turning 4 on July 1st.  We got the Cowboy Sheriff one and he couldn't have been happier!  The jacket/duster does not have fastenings so it easily will fit several children.  He loved the hat!  I ordered his costume big so that older brothers could wear too and it would fit for a while.  I also ordered big because he has a big head.  The vest is super cute and has velcro closings.  The only problem we had was with the star falling off after pinned.  I think this had something to do with my children being overly rambunctious. . . .

All in all we loved it and I'm sure we'll be wanting to try more in the future as the other kids are already telling me what costumes that they would like to have!!

Enjoy our pictures below and don't forget to check back on July 9th to enter for your chance at winning a costume.  Several other blogs are also offering a giveaway with this company at the same time so there will be a linky for you to enter us all!!!

Get a head start by liking on facebook and following on twitter!
Opening his early birthday present.  The hat got him all kinds of excited.

Showing off the costume.

Tada!  Yeap he's a goof!
Whoops the hat slid down.

Waving to baby sis.
Pin It Now!

32 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! I bet he had a lot of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so cute in his costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! My son used to have hair that color. Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! dropping by to say hello! If you'd like, stop by and visit me at www.dealdishinmomma.blogspot.com for lots of great freebies, deals and giveaways!
    Have a great day :)

    Crystal M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Great price and looks like its nice quality. My kids love to dress up and play pretend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, he is the cutest little cowboy ever! Thank you for sharing this. Wish I had seen this earlier. We always go to Prescott Wild West 4th of July. Kids would have loved to be cowboys this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the most adorable little gunslinger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! He was super excited! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He gets my vote for cutest cowboy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, what did you think of the quality of the material?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I know a little boy that would love one like this. I'm going to check into that;.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pictures are so cute, it almost looks like he's opening gifts! And then he looks so happy and excited wearing it! What a cute sheriff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my what a darling he is, love the costume!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's having so much fun! My favorite thing about costumes is that they're good all year round. Every day can be cowboy day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My son would flip for this costume. I will be coming back for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cutie! That smile while pulling the costume out of the box is priceless. Love the costume... thanks for the review. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute! Looks like he is having a blast with it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amy D-
    What an adorable little cow boy!! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, so sweet! He is at a great age to enjoy being a cowboy. Especially love the hat! Great costume!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww....how adorable! I have to say though, I laughed at "because he has a big head" (paraphrased). My oldest son has a big ol' noggin and we have always had to get shirts a little bigger. He looks like a lollipop (super skinny, with a big head). In fact, his nickname is "pumpkin"...short for pumpkinhead! LOL Totally OT, I know, but I just had to laugh at that!
    Thanks for such a great review! That costume is super cute and looks great on your son!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this! So real! He looks like such a cutie. I would love for my grandson to have a costume like this!

    ReplyDelete
  22. that is adorable and looks like its well made not cheap like alot of places that use fabric that rips looking at it and cost $100

    ReplyDelete
  23. he looks so excited!! how adorable!!it looks like a good costume!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. it's so cute, how I wish to receive also a box of it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute--looks like a fairly good quality costume!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the cowboy costume and it looks like he loves it! I love that the prices are reasonable. Around Halloween everything gets so pricy and costumes are so hard to find in stores.
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm impressed with how varied their selection is.
    Tracy Awalt Juliano

    ReplyDelete
  28. How precious is he! That was a perfect costume for him!

    ReplyDelete