PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 3, 2012

#BlogChallenge Day 3

Going Green with the Grizls

Today's challenge is 15 interesting facts about me!

1.  I love the colors saphire blue(the blue one not the almost black one) and emerald green
2.  I love horses, particularly my greys
3.  I am very short.  I only come in at 4 foot 11.5 inches
4.  I started reenacting the Civil War when I was 7 years old and still love doing it.
5.  I have two older brothers and one younger.  My older brothers have cerebral palsy and have to use walkers to get around.
6.  My favorite fruit is kiwi.
7.  I love to run
8.  I cloth diaper
9.  I love to sew but don't seem to find the time much
10.  I listen to country music or Celtic
11.  My grandmother was a war bride from England during WWII
12.  My name Erin means Ireland and was chosen to keep our Irish heritage alive
13.  I love eating peas straight out of the garden
14.  I really like to take pictures and would love to get some professional training someday just so my pictures would look better
15.  My mom has traced part of her geneology back to Julius Caesar(documented in books--pretty cool!)


Find all my posts together in one spot HERE!!! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. How did you get started with the Civil War reenactments? That is interesting!

    I also would love to get some professional training when it comes to picture taking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got started when I was 7 with my parents. My parents were interested in history and we found a local event to go try out. I have to say this is something that I am so glad that we got into. It is also how I met my husband.

      Delete
  2. Your heritage is tied to alot of history. It is good that you know and can keep the knowledge going. Found you on the Hop, I posted some things about myself on an award I got from a fellow blogger. Check it out at http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really neat that you do Civil War reenactments. I've never seen one, but I want to. I also want to get some professional training on my photography, but my husband won't let me unless I use it more. That's one of my goals for this challenge.

    www.chasingthewolfpack.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great goal. I know that until the kids are grown up that I won't have time to do anything professional. I mainly want some training just for me wanting to take really good pictures.

      Where are you located? I'm sure we could find some events near you in the next year or so with the 150th anniversary events!

      Delete
  4. I just started running this year and I am addicted to it. Photography is one of my favorite past-times. I am also small, the whole 5'0" of me, and I LOVE peas straight from the garden.

    It was nice getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete