PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

#BlogChallenge Day 5

Going Green with the Grizls

Today's challenge topic is short term goals for this month and why those goals. 

My goal for this month is to finish the 30 day fitness challenge and to hopefully tone up and lose some of my baby weight. As for the why part, because I want to feel better about myself and be better able to keep up with my kids.  Maybe even have some energy at the end of the day!


Find all my posts together in one spot HERE!!! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Are you doing the 30 day shred with JIllian michaels? I love the shred and just completed my 30 day workout. No weight lost, but my arms and legs look toned. Try some iron in your diet for some energy. I too can use a little more iron for a boost of energy.

    ReplyDelete