PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 1, 2012

30 Day Fitness Challenge -Day 12



Wow, who would have thought that I'd want a day where I could actually exercise.  I kept wishing yesterday for the kids to feel better so I could get a real workout in, but it didn't happen.  I did manage to do a few things on the list so here we go!

Challenge 1:  Active Challenge:  Monitor and increase your water intake.  Water is a main drink around here for me.  I normally try to drink at least 70 ounces of water a day.  I maintained that and increased to 90 ounces today.  Wasn't hard to do with a bit of a sore throat.

Challenge 2:  Exercise Challenge:  Core exercises on an exercise ball. . . . yeap didn't even attempt these, fail!

Challenge 3:  Flexibility Challenge:  Chair stretches.  These I did do.  A lot of them I did while holding a child, but I did them!  Here are the ones that they had for us to do; shoulder rolls, back stretches, wide back/shoulder stretch, forearm stretch, neck stretch, and shoulder stretch.

Challenge 4:  Nutrition Challenge:  Try another fruit or vegetable you've never tried before.  I didn't even attempt this one.  There was no way I was taking all these sick kids to the grocery store.

Challenge 5:  Mind/Body Challenge:  Think of an activity you like to do and set aside 5 minutes to do it.  Well, I like to read.  So, while I was nursing my youngest to sleep last night I sat and rocked her while reading a book.  Does that count?

Don't forget to check out what Kandi has been up to over at Gluten Free For Jen.  Life is never dull at her house but for different reasons.  They just had a major life change when her husband became a State Trooper and they had to move!

Here are my previous days if you want to check them out:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11 Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment