PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Posh Pads Review

I recently got the chance to review a bundle from Posh Pads including their nursing pads and mama pads.  Read on to find out my thoughts and for some cute cloth!

The bundle I received

Mama Pads/cloth

Love how they snap on themselves to get smaller


all snapped together to be small and discreet in a tiny purse

Adorable Breastpads
I am in love with these products!  As you can tell from the pictures these are all really cute colors and patterns.  Who said cloth had to be boring?  Posh Pads definitely doesn't!  Both pads were very absorbant and I never had leaks from either the nursing pads of mama cloth.  That is something that I had been a bit worried about.  Leaking in public.  I've had disposable and cloth nursing pads leak on me before as I'm a bit of a milk factory. . .

The mama cloth were a bit bulkier than the dispoables I had been using, but they were so soft and didn't make me break out like all of the disposables always do.  I definitely am going to be using these!  The only problem I forsee with them is that they're so pretty you don't want to get them dirty!  But luckily they come clean in the wash really easily.  Cold water and some detergent(I used my regular Amway Legacy of Clean detergent on them first and then Femme Rock both worked well--watch for my review of Femme Rock by Rockin Green coming soon!) and they are good as new.

I was in love with the nursing pads at first site because of how thin and discreet they looked.  They also are super absorbent.  Made out of bamboo their absorbency actually increases after a few washes. 

You can check out Posh Pads on twitter as well.  I will be running a giveaway for some lucky winner to get some of their own with my Made in America Giveaway so make sure to stick around and enter to win!  Get a head start by liking them on facebook and twitter!

Disclosure: I was provided with this product for a review. I was not compensated other than in the product. This being said, all opinions stated in this review are solely my own and not influenced in any way. Pin It Now!

15 comments:

  1. Those are SO nice! They never had cute nursing pads like that when my kids were babies! I've never used mama pads before so now I'm totally interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting!! I remember how important those nursing pads were, back in the day when my little ones were babies. What a cute baby shower gift this would make!
    Dede

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't seem to bring myself to want to try mama pads, but the nursing pads look great! Definitely would make an awesome baby shower/new mama gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to try them out! Having nursed for four years pretty much straight through I relied on my nursing pads and hated the disposables that I used when I forgot. I can't wait to try the Mama pads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breast pads are beautiful! I have a sports bra with foam padding which absorbs the dripping which helps but there are times you need to wear a nice bra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable! I know that is kinda weird to say. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still not sure about using menstrual pads, even though they are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They have really cute patterns! Not that they need to,because no one will be seeing them.:P Haven't taken the plunge to try cloth pads yet..:/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the cute patterns. I have a few cloth pads but don't have enough for a whole period yet and would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love cloth! Can't wait to get some momma cloth and nursing pads when I need them :)

    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love cloth pads I really love how small these pads can be folded up to fit in a very small space

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am excited to try the posh pads when I need them again (pregnant, LO due 9/1). I am still disconcerted by the patterns, not sure why, but I am sure I will learn to enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how the pads can snap down for stowability--do they sell a bag I can put them in, to go into my purse?

    ReplyDelete