PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 15, 2012

#BlogChallenge Day 15

Going Green with the Grizls

Today's prompt is to post a photo we're proud of.  I have several of those, but here are two that I just uploaded to my facebook from a day of kids playing in our little pool.

Love the water from the splashing!

He was waving at Fionna!  It was so cute!


Find all my posts together in one spot HERE!!!
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. Water games! Funny and refreshing game ;)
    Have a nice week end

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was warm enough where I live for my boys to play in a pool. It looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures. Could sure a pool in this weather, today. :)

    doreen lamoureux

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not quite warm enough here yet, but my favorite is his photo with the cowboy hat

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pictures/kidos thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics. So fun. :)

    New GFC follower from the challenge.

    Tami
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice looks like fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like they are having fun. It's great when photography really shows the emotions of the days and the good memories.

    ReplyDelete