PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

#BlogChallenge Day 6

Going Green with the Grizls

Today's question is to tell any nicknames you have and why you have them!

My family has always been huge on nicknames which is probably why I don't like them very much. 

My great grandfather nicknamed me Hank when I was born because he said that the only "Erin" he knew was Hank Aaron!

My dad has always called me Airhead.  Not very complimentary, but it might have something to do with the fact that I really am a blonde.  I could share stories, but they're a bit embarrassing so we'll leave those for later.

Well, there are two of my nicknames.  What are yours?  Come on I shared mine!

Find all my posts together in one spot HERE!!! Pin It Now!

2 comments: