PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 11, 2012

#BlogChallenge Day 11


Going Green with the Grizls

Best day of your life.

The best day of my life was my wedding day.  I was so excited to be marrying my best friend and such a great guy.  I was 18 years old.  Two weeks prior I had graduated from high school.  I was starting college in the fall and starting my life as a wife.  We were married on June 6, 2004.  D-Day as we're both history buffs, but also because it is my parents wedding anniversary as well and I wanted to help honor them because they are such wonderful people and spent so much time raising my brothers and I.

Find all my posts together in one spot HERE!!! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. You have a very pretty blog! I popped over from the Blog Challenge!
    Carmen
    http://heavenleiislandsofpeace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya... love the background .. haha ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome that you were married on your parents anniversary! I wanted to marry on my grandparents anniversary, but February is not a good time for an outdoor wedding.

    http://www.thevagabondstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to hear that you were married so young and are still going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most people chose their wedding day and so did I. You can check out what I wrote at http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/.
    I am looking forward to reading what you post next.
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete