PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Disposable Potty Cover Review


I recently received a chance to review Potty Cover.  These are disposable covers that you can use and throw away when using public toilets.  These I think are great if you have young kids who are always touching the toilet or don't like sitting on the big toilet that isn't theirs.

We gave these a go and my kids loved using them.  They thought it was fun to unwrap the package and spread it over the potty before sitting down.  I think I had more children who thought they needed to go potty and didn't really need to just because they wanted to sit on the seat!

Here is what we received in the mail.

Hah cute little package!

Loved how they were all individually wrapped so I didn't have to worry about them ripping when loose in the purse/diaper bag.



Stay tuned for a giveaway so you can win your own set of Potty Covers!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

2 comments: