PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 22, 2012

Reusit Reusable Lunch Boxes Review



I recently got the opportunity to review one of a list of reusable lunch boxes from Reusit.  I chose to review the Large Natural Cotton Lunchbag pictured below.  I am in love with this bag.  The handle holds well.  It velcros at the top.  Now it won't keep things cold as it's not insulated, but it makes a great go to bag for putting snacks for the littles in for trips or car rides. 

The little girls love to add their snack containers to the bag and then they swing it back and forth to each other in the van.  Of course, my piggy Zyera likes to take all the snacks out before giving it back to Fionna which makes Fionna mad!

The lunchbag I received

In use(ok so I put a cloth diaper in it at Fionna's insistence, but you get the picture)
This is an awesome way to save money on those plastic sacks for treats and it's cute!  Stay tuned for a giveaway coming up featuring Reusit Lunch boxes!

Pin It Now!

28 comments:

  1. I will have to look into getting one (or 3 one for each of the boys) I think they'd make the perfect snack bag for our Disney trip. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love this bag to throw all her toys in and play all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those look handy hope they make a dark color

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I have a similar comment about the color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I love reusable bags! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this! thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good review. They don't have pretty colors though? :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are cute! Are they hefty?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a great bag. I would love one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! I love these! I definitely need some!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These would be really fun to 'dress up' with iron on designs, puffy paints, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I had somewhere I needed to take a lunch so I could use one!:P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love reuseit.com. It is my go to retailer for all reusable food and beverage items.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this idea! My sister would like to carry this bag to her work :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This reminds me of the paper bags we used to use when I was younger. I love that it is the same feel but you re use. Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This would really make a handy keeper for snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a nice big size which I like in a lunch bag or for snacks

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these. so much more compact than a lunch box

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great review. sounds like it is a durable bag. You didn't mention if it was washable, but I am assuming that it is.

    myfreebi3s at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that it is all natural. It is a rarity that you find a lunch bag that is eco friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks like it's made of fairly durable material, too! It also looks like it would be a great bag to take into the store with you for fresh veggies, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks like a great bag! I LOVE reusable bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a clever idea, I can't wait for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete