PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Gel Review



Do you have chronic pain?  Do you use muscle rubs?  If you said yes to either of those you should try out this pain relief gel.  I received this to review and think it's great.   I often get back pain and aches.  I rubbed this stuff on and waited to see what would happen. 

First, let me tell you that Noxicare Natural Pain Relief is not greasy at all, no mess involved.  Second, it has a pleasant smell, not your normal old grandparent type smell.  Third, it gives you a nice tingling sensation as it works!  I give it a big thumbs up!  Worked like a dream for me.  I also used it on my husbands shoulders one day when I was massaging them and he really liked how it helped to relax and ease his tensed up muscles. 

I received a t shirt and bottle of the pain relief gel for my review.

Noxicare™ Natural Pain Relief is a breakthrough natural, patented pain relief formula that is a proprietary combination of 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain—with NO known side effects and without a prescription.

Keep an eye out as the giveaway will be coming soon where you can win your own bottle of pain relief gel to try out!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I like that it is all natural and I need to try it and see if it helps with my knee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! My entire family needs to try this! I have knee and neck pain, my boys are always sore from soccer and lacrosse, and my husband always has something :0) I cant believe that it alleviates muscle AND nerve pain! The fact that it IS all natural and has no side effects makes me want to use it! In fact, I will go buy some and use it while I am waiting to win my second tube from you! THanks for letting me know and for the giveaway! - jenny at dapperhouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sounds wonderful! My hubby and I really need to try this stuff! We've tried everything we could get our hands on between his gout (arthritis) and my neuropathy (pain & numbness in hands/feet).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try this. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely sounds like something I'll have to try out. I have a lot of back and knee pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll try this for my back nothing else seems to work

    ReplyDelete