PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Veggie Pizza @Chebe_Bread breadsticks

When I was given the chance to review two boxes of the breadstick mix from Chebe I knew that I had to use one of them to make something.  Then it hit me that I should make a vegetable pizza with one!  I love veggie pizza but hadn't had any for a while so this is how it went!

First grab a Chebe Bread breadstick mix and mix it up according to the directions.  Instead of rolling out the dough into breadsticks you just press it all down on a cookie sheet(spray with olive oil first).  After spreading evenly you should poke some small holes with a fork to keep bubbles from rising in the dough.

Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until it starts to brown.  Let cool and then top with a sour cream ranch dip(I used coconut yoghurt to make my sour cream and non dairy ranch powder).  Top with your favorite veggies and eat up! 

This was so delicious!  Seriously, I only ate this for supper the night we made it.  I skipped the steak and ate this!
ready for the oven

just out of the oven

full of veggies and ready to devour!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment