PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rudi's Gluten Free Tortilla Review @rudisglutenfree

Since going gluten free there is just something I have been missing. A good tortilla!  Corn tortillas are okay, but they're just not the same.  You can imagine how thrilled I was when I was given the opportunity to try out some of Rudi's new gluten free tortillas!

Big sighs so good


They come in three varieties; plain, spinach, and fiesta. 

The plain is like your standard flour tortilla.  A good all purpose wrap.  You can use it for sandwiches(which my kids love), burritos, quesadillas, etc.  These were gone quickly as the kids loved them.  Guess I wasn't the only one missing a good tortilla!

one of the kids favorite ways to eat tortillas!

The spinach was so good!  I loved it and surprisingly the kids did too!  We loved warming these up, spreading on some veggie flavored cream cheese and then putting leftover chicken pieces, lettuce, cucumber, and various other toppings in these.  These have just a slight spinach taste.

The last kind(and my favorite) were the fiesta ones.  I loved these!  Just enough of a kick to let you know these weren't your plain jane variety, but not enough to be overpowering.  I loved this in a quesadilla and also in enchiladas(keep an eye out for my recipe).

All in all I would have to say that we have fallen in love with these tortillas and are going to have to find a way to purchase them!  Make sure to go to their website and see if a store near you sells them!  None of the ones by us do yet, so guess what I'm going to be asking for!!

Rudi's is currently having a promotion on their facebook to promote the tortillas called Under Wraps.  Go and enter  what you think is covered in a tortilla and you just might win some tortillas to try out or some other cool prize!

Make sure to also go and follow them on twitter to get updates.

I was provided with these tortillas to try for free in exchange for the review.  However, all thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in anyway.


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review...I've been looking for gluten FREE options and this has now made my list to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleanor from Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery here! I read your post using our Gluten-Free Fiesta tortillas to make the enchiladas and they looks so yummy! Great recipe:)

    ReplyDelete