PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sunburnt After Sun Gel Review



SunBurnt® After Sun Gel is specially designed to help reduce peeling, soothe and hydrate your skin and to cool overheated skin after too much sun exposure.   This is one of the best after sun treatments out there for sunburns.  

I burn very easily being of European descent.  Upon opening my tube I could immediately smell the calendula and aloe.  Love that smell.  Not too medicinal but not overly fragrant either.  The gel goes on easily and smoothly and provides wonderful cooling relief for those nasty burns. 

Active ingredients are: 

calendula officinalis Q
Cantharis Vesicatoria 3X
Echinacea Angustifolia Q

I cannot express enough how much I loved the sunburn relief I got from this gel.  But there is something that I loved even more!  See my first photo!

Ugh it's messing with my pictures again!  But you can still see MADE IN THE USA!!!!

nice size bottle to take with you

Tada!  little bit of gel ready to use!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I need this! lol Who doesn't?! It has been a hotter than normal summer for us. Neddless to say, we got burnt a few times! You could easily carrie this in your purse also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be great to have for those days you are having to much fun in the sun and lose track of time...LOL. I do that alot on weekends. WOuld fit in small pocket of my packback.

    ReplyDelete