PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ecover Dishwasher Tablets Review

I normally only use dishwasher detergent that is loose powder, but when I got the chance to review Ecover Dishwasher Tablets I thought I'd give them a try. 

I was surprised at what a great job these did cleaning my dishes and how easy they were to use.  Just open it up, stick it in the area, and tada, it's ready to go!  These got my dishes spotless and did not cause any problems with my dishwasher.  My dishwasher is 7 years old and if I use certain detergents in it it rattles and makes all kinds of nasty noises as if it was going to die.  This had it running very smoothly! 

I loved these and do recommend them!  They lasted so long for such a small box too!  Oh I should mention that I have very hard well water so certain detergents don't clean at all. 

front of the box

one tablet on the box

closer of tablet on top of box to help show size
Liking what you're seeing?  Make sure to visit this website to learn more and purchase your own!  You can also find them on facebook and twitter. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely have to check these out. I also have very hard water so if these work thhat would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news! We are so glad that you found Ecover's Dishwasher Tablets to be convenient and effective! It's nice to hear that your dishes were spotless. Thanks for sharing your great results!
    -Deb for Ecover

    ReplyDelete