PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Reusit Reusable Stainless Steel Lunchbox Review- Team Mommies

If you've followed me for long or read many of my posts you'll know that I don't like plastic and love glass and stainless steel.  Well this is about the cutest little stainless steel "lunch" pail you'll ever find!  I received this from Reuseit to review in association with Team Mommies.  This is a two section stainless steel lunchpail.   It reminded me a bit of the ones from the good ol' days of Laura Ingalls!

My kids love this!  The babies think it's great for snacks when we go places and I love that it has a lid so it doesn't spill all over the van or stroller or me if I'm wearing my sweeties!


bottom compartment empty

bottom full of a box of crackers

side view putting layer two on

layer two full of bunnies

Tada!  Both of those boxes are empty.  I could fit the entire contents of each box in its own layer.  This was more than enough snacks for my monkeys as well as some unsuspecting fish at the zoo.  Yes I know don't feed the animals, but they did get a few handuls off before I caught them.



I was provided with this product for free in exchange for a review.  That being said all thoughts expressed in this review are my own and not influenced by anyone or anything.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I'm sure we’ll be turning to the site for some improvement tips when we move into new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL THIS IS JUST TOO ADORABLE! i LOVE the vintageness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute! I love the vintageness of it.

    ReplyDelete