PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 31, 2012

Gluten Free Cracker Cheesecake Crust

I have a favorite cheesecake recipe that I used to love to make using chocolate graham crackers.  Of course I can't use those now that we're gluten free so I had to find an alternate source for making crusts.  I found an all natural organic no sugar or artificial flavorings/colorings version of cocoa pebbles. 

crunch crunch smash the cereal!
 
Put the cereal in a bowl and smash it up really good.  I used 3 cups of cereal to make a 9 inch pie.  Next you need to add butter to make it all stick together.  Coconut oil also works well.  I used 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil.  Mix the coconut oil or butter up with the cereal.

ready for the filling
 
Now press into the bottom of the pie plate covering all the bottom and sides fully.  Then you're ready to put the filling in which you can find HERE
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Oooo, this looks amazing! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just put me in the mood to make cheesecake! this looks like it would be great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love cheese cake! Never thought of using cereal for the crust though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so easy to make. I love to try new ways to bake specially since fall is near. Looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mentioning cheesecake, now I want some! lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete