PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Piczzle Cardboard and Wooden Photo Puzzles Review



Welcome to my review of the Piczzle Puzzle!  I received one free for this review; however, you will be pleased to know that that did not influence my review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own!


this was our Christmas 2011 picture that I had turned into a puzzle!
 I love this idea of taking a picture and making it into a puzzle that you can keep and use forever.  I would personally buy the wooden puzzle if I bought one, but I am reviewing the cardboard one.  I feel the wood would stand up better to little children. 

cute little logo on the back of the puzzle box
 A bit about Piczzle,
"Piczzle Picture Puzzle service is an Internet-based retailing and manufacturing service of Custom Jigsaw Photo Puzzles.
We strive to provide the best custom jigsaw puzzle service by creating a fun, dynamic and an interactive option for those who wish to capture precious life’s moments through a photo puzzle game – for themselves and for the ones they love.
Piczzle's Cardboard Puzzles are made of outstanding materials, top craftsmanship and the highest print quality. They are constructed of a premium grade cardboard that has been laminated with a glossy finish. Our cardboard puzzles are precision press cut so that all pieces will be perfectly match one another and they are printed using an advanced digital printing technique that results in sharp, multicolored prints. "


Tada!  It took the kids working together less than  5 minutes to put our puzzle together!
The puzzle was easy to put together and the pieces went together well.  This is important to me because my children are the puzzle doers around here and if it is hard to put together the pieces will get lost or broken in the trying.

Now onto more fun!  I am going to be doing a giveaway for you to win your very own puzzle as well!  Keep your eyes peeled and get a head start by going and liking Piczzle on Facebook now!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. This would make a great Christmas gift and what better picture on a puzzle than family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your puzzle is so cute! This would be a great Granparent gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This puzzle is awesome and gives me ideas for Christmas gifts ~ Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the admin of this site is in fact working hard in support of his web page, for the reason that here every
    stuff is quality based stuff.
    Here is my website ; onoranze funebri roma

    ReplyDelete