PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Emu Oil Hair Growth Shampoo Review

When I got the chance to try Emu Oil Shampoo I jumped at it.  I love trying new shampoos for my hair.  I have really long hair but after being pregnant or breastfeeding(or both) for 8 years now my hair has taken a beating.  It's not as thick as it once was or grow as well.  It's even taken to falling out some.

I love this shampoo.  It makes my hair feel thicker and fuller.  It is a very thin shampoo and a bit runnier than you would expect if you're used to using store bought shampoos.  It has very little scent, just a little subtle pleasant smell.

my bottle
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to try that! I have the same problem with my hair after having kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try that shampoo out. I do as well like trying different shampoos. My hair seems to be more dry these days. Great Review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    regrow thinning hair

    ReplyDelete