PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Beauty Box 5 Review- The Pitch List


So when I signed up to review the Beauty Box 5 I didn't expect what I got.  I knew I'd get a box with some beauty samples, but I didn't expect the box to be jam packed with stuff!  Wow it was.   Look at what all they put in that little box.

see little box

look at that packing job

eye shadow refill, love this color for a smokey eye look

everyday minerals

it's a blush

clear foundation primer--note I'm so glad it's clear because tinted are always too dark for me

this one I'm not so sure of.  I've never tried a dry shampoo before

I so have already tried one and loved it!

look even room for cutesies on the bottom!
This is such an awesome little box.  I love it!  If you're still trying to find products you love I would highly recommend getting this box to try out.  They fill it full of fun things to try.  Now if I could find something like this with stuff for kid we'd be set!

I was provided with this product in order to facilitate the review; however, all opinions listed in this review are mine and mine alone. I was compensated in no other way than receiving the product for this review. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Jus stumbled upon you somewhere, somehow...I get lost in all the links here on blogger and find new friends all the time!

    This beauty box looks awesome - dry shampoo is one of my absolute favorite things ever! I have fine hair and I hate washing it so much in the Summer (it gets dry) so the dry shampoo really helps extend it for an extra day or two.

    Love your story - Civil War reinactments and 8 kids!! Awesome.

    Lauren

    http://meandmybeautifulmess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete