PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Naughty Makeovers for Nice Girls Book Review



I recently received a copy of the book Naughty Makeovers for Nice Girls to review.  At first I was thinking, well I don't want to be what the world considers naughty, but I do want to learn to dress better.   As I started reading and flipping through this book I was impressed with the amount of great tips on how to dress nice on a budget and wear makeup in a tactful way. 

I recommend this book if you want to learn how to dress nicely and attractively without looking slutty or skanky.  Also I think it's a great guide for wearing makeup nicely without looking all "made up".  Don't forget to check out Skinn Cosmetics to look for your makeup needs.

Oh and did I happen to mention that this book does not say anything about needing to be a size zero!  It's all about making the real you better by changing up your style a little.  It gives you flattering styles for your size!

Interested in what you've read?  Check back for your turn to WIN this book in a giveaway!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I tend to get lazy when dressing, this would be nice inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds awesome. I know a few people who should read it!

    ReplyDelete