PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 6, 2012

Oasap Bohemian Dress Review

I recently became a Fashion Blogger for Oasap and got to pick out my first outfit.  I chose this lovely Bohemian dress.  It is a pretty blue and yellow.  I love that color combination!  The dress came in a one size fits all type.  It does fit me.  The length is perfect.  It does feel a little big around my chest, but at  a 34B I'm not exactly big chested.  

Now for a few photos.  First let me explain that when I put this dress on my kids immediately were going on about how pretty it was and how "mommy looks beautiful".  This made me think I don't dress up in pretty things near enough!  Anyway they then insisted that they needed to take mommies picture.  Well, I did need some pictures and there was no one else home.  So yes I did let my children take my picture.  I am using those pictures in this post.  Some might criticize that they're not good photos, but that doesn't matter.  This blog was started to share my family adventures.  It is all about Him and my family, so what better way than to include my kiddos in this review!

close up of the fabric, I love it!

If you are a blogger and are interested in joining this program please go HERE and sign up! Make sure to pop over and check out all the great outfits and accessories on the Oasap website!

I would appreciate any click throughs on any of the links contained in this post as it will help me gain more items to review from this great company!

I would also love repins of THIS pin please as well as likes and shares!

Yes the girls made me spin.
Yes I am very impressed with my little photographer capturing this


Pin It Now!

25 comments:

  1. That dress looks so great on you Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I can't wait until my blouse comes in that I am going to review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jut perfect for you!!! You did a great job choosing a dress. Oasap does have some very nice long dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cute! I love the blue and yellow colors so much!! looks like you have a great photographer in this bunch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! How great that the kids took pictures! Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The print on that dress is absolutely gorgeous! I have to get one of those! How tall are you? I want to see if it would be long enough for me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm well I'm really short, lol. I'm not quite 5 foot. Barefoot(as in pictures) I'm 4 foor 11.5 inches.

      Delete
  8. That dress looks great on you, and it's relieving that the dress fit you, even though it's one size. I also just reviewed a dress from Oasap that was one size, and unfortunately it would not fit over my chest. Then again, I'm a 36D, so needless to say, I'm glad I had the idea of turning the dress into a skirt. I think I like it more as a skirt anyway, though. Your children took great pictures--I think you have future-photographers on your hands, especially considering they thought to have you spin and captured the movement of the dress. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the dress on you! Very good pics =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors! My favorite thing to sport in the Summer months :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color combination!! You look nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it looks great on you. I pinned it on Pinterest, cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love this piece, might order this next! Love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  14. So freaking cute on you! I love hippy dresses. That's what I call them :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! I am glad you added the close up...the fabric is awesome. This dress looks great on you and looks so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is such a gorgeous dress and you look like you are having such a blast in the same! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This dress looks awesome. Looks comfy and light for summer weather. I don't wear dresses but would wear this lol.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love OASAP, and the colors of that dress are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really cute dress, prefect for relaxing and you still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is a really cute dress. I love the way yellow and blue look together.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful dress and I love the contrasting colors

    ReplyDelete