PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Superfood Trend Green Tea Review

 

I love drinking tea.  I have a problem though with wanting my tea to not contain all kinds of extra ingredients.  I hate picking up a bottle of tea and seeing that it is filled with sugars and dyes and not good for you things.  These two bottles of tea that I got to review from Teas' Tea were wonderful and just tea!

I loved the bold flavor of the mango oolong tea.  It was lightly sweetened, but not with processed white sugar so I was okay with that!

The rose green tea was delightful!  Just a hint of flavor.  I could drink this all day!  Unsweetened and no calories it's quite the treat!

I actually must share that I drank the first one for a breakfast on the go one day.  I was in a bit of a hurry running late to go pick up groceries and didn't have time to feed myself breakfast so I picked up the rose green tea.  It was really good and didn't make me want to eat something with it.  I have found that some teas make me think I need something to eat with them in order to make a meal, but this one just made me feel good about what I was drinking!


I got two bottles of tea as well as a very nice bag

rose green tea and mango oolong tea
Stick around and see what Teas Tea is going to let me giveaway to one lucky winner later on!  Woohoo it's going to be good! 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I love green tea, I have not had this companies so I will check them out. Thanks for the review, plh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to try the Rose Green Tea never herd of it before :)
    PLH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love green tea! Whenever I'm not drinking coffee, I'm usually drinking tea :)

    ReplyDelete