PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Oxylent Prenatal Review

Anyone else have a hard time finding a prenatal that they actually enjoy taking?  I have found the ones that give you heart burn.  The ones that make you feel like getting sick, and the ones that make you feel worse than before.

Well I have finally found a prenatal that is actually a joy to take!  Oxylent Prenatals contain no sugar and mix well with a fruity juice.  You can find the supplemental facts by going HERE!  I loved that they provide all the essential vitamins and minerals needed for a healthy pregnancy as well as a great taste! 


 
From their brochure
"Prenatal Oxylent supports the specific nutritional needs of conception, pregnancy, and lactation—including iron, vitamin A, choline, and higher levels of B vitamins."

I am not pregnant, but I am still breastfeeding so I need to continue taking prenatals.  The prenatals I had been taking were what are commonly referred to as "horse pills".  I was so glad to find something in drink form that didn't taste like chalk!  And it was equivelant to the same amounts of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that my old prenatal had!

You can find out more about Oxylent by going to their website, twitter, youtube, and facebook.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I've been taking this for awhile now too and I like it as well! We've also tried the regular version for my husband and he likes it also.

    ReplyDelete