PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

@NordicNaturals Healthy Child Healthy World Promotion

Nordic Naturals will donate a portion of proceeds from selected Nordic Naturals children’s products to Healthy Child Healthy World during its Back-to-School promotion, which will run from August 1st through October 31st. One dollar of every bottle sold of the following products will be donated to Healthy Child Healthy World:
  • Nordic Berries™ – chewy, sweet-and-sour multivitamins provide 100% of
      the daily value of the most essential nutrients
  • Nordic Omega-3 Gummies™ – easy-to-chew, omega-3 tangerine treats for ages
      2+
  • Children’s DHA™ – chewable, strawberry-flavored omega-3s support brain
      and visual function for ages 3+
  • Baby’s DHA – omega-3s for babies 5-35 lbs. with a measured dropper
      for easy addition to formula or food

Healthy Child Healthy World is a great resource for parents to learn more, plus it is a way to have your voice heard. Please check them out at www.healthychild.org.

Doesn't this sound like  a great plan?  If you haven't checked out Nordic Naturals before, they have a great line for adults and children.  I have recently had to start taking omega 3's for my eyes due to a tear condition and these have some of the best concentrations and usable allowances. 

About Nordic Naturals
Based in Watsonville, CA, Nordic Naturals is committed to delivering the world’s safest, most effective omega
oils to help provide the essentials of an extraordinary life. Distributing to more than 35 countries, Nordic Naturals offers over 150 products in a variety of flavors and formulations, all in line with leading standards for safety, efficacy and sustainability. By providing omega oil supplements for adults, kids, athletes and pets, Nordic Naturals helps everyone do more of what they love. Further information is available at
www.nordicnaturals.com. Like the company on Facebook at www.facebook.com/nordicnaturals or follow on Twitter at @NordicNaturals.

Do you know what toxins lurk in your home?  I didn't pay much attention to them until I had my first child.  Then it hit me that she had the potential to ingest just about everything I used for cleaning.  If she chewed on the coffee table she'd get furniture polish.  If she happened to drink water out of the tub it would be in contact with the tub cleaners.  This made my stomach drop and my brain go to work.  I finally decided to take matters into my own hands and go with all natural no chemical cleaners.  Some I make on my own and some I buy, but I never buy things that contain poisons.  Now I ask what toxins do you have in your home?  Is your answer the same or did you think like I used to and now your eyes are open?


 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment