PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Whew

I just finished sending off part #1 for a guest series I'm doing on a fellow blog.  Don't worry, I'll share with you once it's live.  Hopefully on Monday it will be up and going.

I've had a fun day at home playing with the kids.  Two of the kids got down and dirty in a mud puddle today.  They had a ton of fun and it was good for them.  All are quietly sleeping now so I'm trying to get a few things done.  Right now I'm trying to decide if I want to watch a movie or make some posts on here.  Oh decisions decisions.

I do know that before I do either of those choices I am going to list a giveaway.  I will let it run for a week.  This giveaway is in appreciation of all my facebook fans who have helped me to reach over 150 fans within 10 days of starting my page!  I am so excited for this!  Thanks everyone!

My little Princess Fionna right before I carried her in for her bath.  Her hair took 2 shampooings and she doesn't even have much hair!

Ornery child Colin who was the mastermind behind the mud.  He kept "cleaning" all the toys with the mud water. 


I love these ornery children and am so glad to call them mine!  I hope someday they remember that Mommy wasn't afraid to let them have fun and get dirty!  It is so good for them to let them be creative and have fun.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment