PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sarah's Garden-Review

Sarah's Garden, A Patch of Heaven Series #1  -     
        By: Kelly Long

Sarah's Garden by Kelly Long, A Patch Of Heaven Series #1

Description (CBD):  Shy Sarah King is happiest when working in her Amish kitchen garden. But her life changes when she meets Englisch veterinarian Grant Williams. Believing that she must choose between her family and forbidden love, Sarah prays for wisdom as she quilts a picture of her struggle. The Lord is guiding Sarah---but will she listen?

My Views:  I liked this book, but this book also made me think.  Would  I have been able to keep myself composed and behave like Sarah in this book?  I often struggle with delivering kind answers back to others who may not be kind to me.  I definitely think I might fit the description of "sassy" that is applied to Sarah in the book.  But, if you want to find out more about Sarah and her "Englisch" Doctor, you'll have to read the book yourself!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment