PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Moment to Relax

Just got done with a yummy lunch of hamburgers and salad.  I made the patties mixing in a garlic herb spice blend and grilled them out on our charcoal grill.  Oh, and we also had some bread and butter pickles.  Yum to those too.  Nothing better than some home canned bread and butter pickles. 

Anyway, taking a moment to sit and relax while the kids finish eating before I pack up a supper for my husband to take to work.  I thought I'd share some pictures of my newest set of baby goats.  They are brand new this morning and super cute.  Two little tricolor babies.  Awe, I'm a sucker for color.  Yeap I'll be keeping these guys!

Without further ado the two yet to be named cuties!  (that's a hint if you have  a cute name feel free to share it)!
Baby kid, bald face with tricolor all over, so cute.

Super cute mostly white baby-showing off her tri color area.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment