PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Proverbs Day 14


Proverbs 13:13 Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

Romans 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

What are your thoughts on the Bible?  Do you believe it is the inerant, infallible, living word of God?  I believe this.  I also know that for me to grow in God and to live my life I need to stay close to God by reading my Bible daily and trying to learn as much as I can.  The more we read the word of God, the more we want to read and the better we will understand what He has to say to us. 

Do any of you find this happens to you?  I find that when I am struggling with something God will show me His way and His will through His word.  I will just happen to flip my Bible open and wow there it is.  That verse will speak to me and help me.  It's not by chance or by accident that my Bible opened to that page, it's God.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment