PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Beautiful Weather

We're having some beautiful weather these days.  Gorgeous 70 degree days and 40 degree nights.  I really love this type of weather and wish it could stay year round.  Now this whole daylight savings time is not my favorite at all.  I hate "springing forward" and losing that hour of sleep.

I spent three hours straight outside with my kids this afternoon and when we came in I'm burned crispy and the kids aren't even pinked.  Bleh.  I have the Irish skin from my Grandmother who was a war bride in WWII.  Her story will be shared soon as I love the story of my grandmother and her family.  My name is Erin which is Gaelic and means "Emerald Isle" or "Ireland" to honor my Grandmother and her bringing a bit of the Irish to America so many years ago.

Back to the weather.  I'm hoping it steadies out soon and we don't have many more ups and downs as I had to take our youngest, Fionna, to the Dr this morning to get some medicine.  She's startig at another ear infection.  Poor thing gets quite a few of them.  We've made them become considerably less by starting to take regular visits to the chiropractor and having him adjust her ears.  We haven't been in several weeks so it looks like it's time for us to start back up.

Because she's not feeling well I was able to capture a truly sweet thing today.  Fionna fell asleep in her swing.  She loves to swing.  I saw she was getting tired and asked her if she wanted to get out of the swing so she didn't fall asleep(she really hates naps and sleeping).  She told me "uttuh" meaning no, so I let her keep swinging and this is what happened.
My poor baby was so worn out from having to go to the doctors and has not been sleeping well.  She also fell asleep around 6:30 and still hasn't woken up which is almost a record for her!  Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment