PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Love Finds You in Calico California-Review

Love Finds You in Calico, California  -     
        By: Elizabeth Ludwig
Love Finds You in Calico California by Elizabeth Ludwig

Book Description(from CBD)- Hearing news of a silver strike, spunky seamstress Abigail Watts packs up her needles and thread---and follows her father out West. But she soon finds herself alone and pressed into a marriage of convenience. When she uncovers the truth behind her father's mysterious death, will she leave the town---and her husband---for good?

My Opinion:  This is the second in a series called Love Finds You that I've read and I have immensely enjoyed both of them.  This was a wonderful engaging entertaining book.  I wanted to find out what happened to Abigail and wanted to tell the characters what to do next when they were faced with decisions.  They don't tell you that there is danger involved and deceit, corruption.  Or about the cute little daughter of the town blacksmith. 

I highly recommend this book and think you should read it!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. My teen daughter and I read the "Love Finds You" books, there's so many of them by so many authors. I haven't read this one yet, I'll have to pick up a copy. Thanks for your review!
    -Molly
    www.justalittlecreativity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to pick up a copy. I love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visted Calico this past summer - I will definitely have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete