PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Proverbs Day 3

Proverbs 3:7
        Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Ephesians 2:13-14
     But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.  For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us

The title for today is At Peace With Your Purpose.  I apreciated this today.  I'm not totally at peace right now with what God has given us.  My husband recently had to switch from working 7-3 to working 3-11 due to working at a school changing out their electrical.  This has caused a lot of acting out behaviors in the children today(this was his first day doing this).  As I sit here reflecting on this reading I'm not sure how they got peace from this verse, but it was definitely a message I needed to hear.  We may not understand what God is doing in our lives, but if we call on Him His peace can fill us and help us through it. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment