PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Love Finds You in New Orleans Louisiana-Review

Love Finds You in New Orleans, Louisiana  -     
        By: Christa Allan

Book Description(from CBD):  Raised by her grandparents in 19th-century New Orleans, Charlotte knows little about her long-lost parents. Now facing an arranged marriage to a suitor she dreads, she finds herself attracted to somebody else: a young Creole man named Gabriel Girod. Meanwhile, her grandparents harbor a family secret. Will the truth set everybody free---especially Charlotte?


I loved this book.  You definitely find Charlotte draws you in and you want to know more about her.  Christa Allan knows how to make a character who can pull you and make you feel what they feel.  I love this period in history and found myself with vivid mental pictures of what these people looked like.  Without giving anything away lets just say that there are lots of twists and turns and that Charlotte finds her inner strength along the way.  This book also shows off what society was like 20 years before the Civil War in New Orleans.
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Wow this sounds great. I love these types of books. Thank you for the great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! now I have to definitely read this book! Your review has gotten me intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review of my novel, and I apologize for the belated appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review of my novel, and I apologize for the belated appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to put this book on my reading list!

    ReplyDelete