PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Good articles to Read!

I recently found this really good article about 80 uses for Coconut Oil and had to share.  If you haven't noticed I use coconut oil in a lot of my recipes.  It's actually really good for you.  If you've never tried it before you should pick up a jar and give it a try.  Here are a lot of other things you can use it for.

Another article that I read and wanted to share was 15 quick cleaning tips.  It contains 15 clean ups that you can quickly do to help make your house look nicer and more presentable to your husband when he comes home from work.  Some of these don't work so well for me as they take longer than she says with all the kids, but still really good tips here at the Growing Home blog.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe coconut oil is such a good treasure to have around the house. Thank you for this awesome article, I am going to try on my curly hair and in my dogs water bowls for their hair. Thank you Thank you Thank you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cleaning tips article, thank you! I am always looking for new ways to try and keep the house organized/clean.

    ReplyDelete