PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 12, 2012

Proverbs Day 5



Proverbs 15:15- All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.

Philippians 4:8- Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

My Thoughts:  God wants us to be happy.  He does not want us to be filled with worry, anger, or fear.  What are you focusing on?  Are you focusing on God and giving Him control of your life?  Are you giving all your thoughts over to Him and not allowing yourself to dwell on things beyond your control?  Give to God and let your heart rejoice in his love so that you can have the continual feast today!

I have trouble with this sometimes.  I tend to be a worrier as I've said before, so making sure to give my worries to God and not dwell on them can be hard for me.  I really appreciated today's Proverb. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I am in a season of learning to trust more, and truly dig deep for that JOY of the Lord that He has already given to me. Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phillipians 4:8 is hanging on my wall as a plack to remind me to focus on the good. I need to look at it more often during this stressful time.

    ReplyDelete